ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Education is what survives when all dark that was learned has been forgotten. The foundation of literacy is laid down in the formative years and it is a massive responsibility of educators to nurture a love for learning in the impressionable minds.
Our aim is to educate the whole person, pupil at all stages and to offer a well balanced curriculum that encompasses academic opportunities as well as exposure to drama, music, art and sports. The school has well qualified, dedicated and committed staff who teach pupils with extreme love and care. It aims at providing an all around training character building through a disciplined life, maintaining a standard aimed at by the school.
Hitkarini Children’s Academy, Jonesganj, Jabalpur was established in the year 2008 it is approved and recognized by the state government of M.P.
Due to its extreme, loving, caring, dedicating and devoted staff attitude towards its students it is flourishing day by day. The institution has a set regular evaluation system through monthly, quarterly & half yearly assessment along with the annual examination mode. Apart from the regular studies the students are trained in various co-curricular activities such as Spoken English, Personality Development, Debate & Extempore, Essay Writing Competition, and many more indoor-outdoor activities
1. Computer Lab – The school imparts education in computer studies to children by professionally qualified experts. The computer courses have been updated and revised to make the students updated. With technology approaching every area of day to day life the Sabha has made imparting computer education compulsory for all standards from class 1st to 10th through well equipped computer lab.
2. Class Room – Adequately spacious, well ventilated, furnished, and with proper light and fan facility class rooms are available for students.
3. Science Lab – Modern and well equipped science laboratories for Physics, Chemistry and Biology which have facilities for experiments for demonstration of various concepts of science through models and other educational aids attached to the science.
4. School library – The school is maintaining a good well stocked library. All types of encyclopedias, reference books, dictionaries have been maintained here for overall development of students.
5. Talent Search Examination – The school conducts a talent search examination to find out the exceptional ability of the student.
6. Medical Facilities – Medical Facilities are provided to the students where routine medical checkup are conducted by a qualified doctor. All the students are examined quarterly in the health checkup camps conducted by the school, every parent is informed about the doctor’s advice if and when necessary.